This month, we celebrated Volunteer Appreciation week, but we are grateful for our volunteers every day of the year!
From painting and gardening to administrative work and interning, our volunteers have put in over 3,931 service hours to help keep CSCCNJ going. In 2015 alone, 251 volunteers have saved our organization over $102,206 and the numbers keep growing!
Want to get involved with CSCCNJ? Our opportunities include:
- Administrative office work and receptionist positions
- Participating in health fairs and outreach programs in the central New Jersey area
- Assisting at CSCCNJ community and fundraising events such as Wings of Hope
- Assisting at local Third Party Fundraisers
- Facility upkeep, event participation, and more for corporate groups
Thank you for helping us grow! Our success wouldn’t be possible without your dedication.